The Public Works Department are the people front and centre to residents. This department ensures the day-to-day functionality of the systems and infrastructure that provide our basic community needs for living.
Public Works is responsible for many municipal services including:
- Water, sewer and storm system construction and maintenance;
- Streetlight maintenance;
- Sports field, parks and playground maintenance;
- Building and facility operation and maintenance;
- Garbage and recycling pick up;
- Snow removal;
- Cemetary operation and maintenance.
On-Call number: 250-318-2467 for Public Works emergencies