In addition to its three multipurpose rooms, the Village Community Hall boasts a main hall that can be used for events, receptions and trade shows. With full catering facilities the Hall is ideal for a multitude of events such as workshops, meetings and special events for up to 400 people. In line with COVID-19 precautions, the Community Hall capacity has been set for up to 50 people in the main hall, provided all requirements of the BC Public Health Officer are met (see below). No food or beverages can be served other than bottled water.
BC Public Health Officer Order for Public Gatherings of up to 50 People
- There must be an organizer of the event
- The organizer must inform the Village of when the event will be taking place and provide details of the event along with organizer’s contact information
- Access to the event must be controlled – there needs to be someone at the door ensuring people are physically distancing
- Everyone must maintain a distance of 2 meters from one another unless they belong to the same party (e.g., couple or family unit)
- Hand sanitation supplies must be provided by the organizer
- If live music occurs, there must be a barrier between the musicians and the patrons
- If people sit at tables, no more than 6 people can sit at a table even if they belong to the same party/family unit and all chairs must be six feet from other chairs
- The organizer must collect the names and phone numbers or email addresses of everyone in attendance and collected contacts must be submitted to the Village after each event
The Hall is located at:
547 Shuswap Avenue
Chase, BC V0E 1M0
The Hall is conveniently located on the main street in the downtown core where you will find access to coffee shops, lunch venues, and a variety of shops. Chase is blessed with a beautiful natural environment, including nearby rivers, lakes, and hiking trails.
Our fantastic office staff are available to assist you in the success of your meeting. For bookings please contact the Village office at 250-679-3238.