Be aware it may also be necessary for you to obtain a Development Permit prior to submitting an application for a Building Permit.
Building Inspection services are provided by the TNRD, by appointment only. If you would like to speak to the TNRD Building Inspector, please call 250-377-8673.
Building Permits must be applied for and issued prior to building, altering, demolishing or moving a building or structure. Information on plumbing, electrical and gas permits can be obtained from Service BC at 250-828-4540.
Building Permit Application Forms
- A Guide to Building Permits
- Building Permit Application
- Owner(s) Undertaking Letter
- Covenant Waiver
- Construction Permit
- Registered Professional’s Proof of Insurance
- Solid Fuel Application
- Fenestration Standards
- Building Code Changes-Energy Efficiency
Installing a fence? See: Fence Installation