CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE VILLAGE OF CHASE
Thank you for your interest in working with the Village of Chase. All available job postings are advertised here. Please note the Village does not accept unsolicited resumes or employment applications. We accept only those resumes or employment applications that are submitted in response to a specific, current job opening. We will not consider or retain the unsolicited materials you send.
If you are applying for a posted position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Village of Chase is accepting application for Program Leader, Assistant Program Leader, 5 Play Leaders and Wading Pool Supervisor for the 2018 Summer Day Camp Recreation Program – Submit your resume by May 25, 2018 – View Job Posting Details
- Public Works Labourer – Temporary Short – Term – Closed March 29, 2018
- Chief Financial Officer – Full Time – Closed September 22, 2017
- Play Leader Position – The Village of Chase is accepting resumes for Play Leader positions for the 2017 Summer Recreation Program. Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at the Village Office at 826 Okanagan Ave. – Closed July 31, 2017
- Team Lead Hand/Public Works – Full-Time – Closed April 28, 2017
- Public Works Labourer – Temporary Full-Time (Summer Student) Closed Friday, April 21, 2017
- Public Works Manager – Closed August 17, 2016
- Corporate Officer – Closed May 6, 2016
- Temporary Part-Time Receptionist/Cashier – Closed June 7, 2016
- Equipment Operator I-Public Works – Closed May 19, 2015
- Temporary On-Call Public Works Equipment Operator 1 – Closed December 18, 2014
- Temporary Short-Term Public Works Labourer – Closed April 24, 2014
For other career opportunities please visit CivicInfo BC